Advanced Email Marketing
Developed by leading digital marketing experts, this advanced email marketing course trains learners in planning and executing effective email campaigns for all purposes, including sales, promotions, donations, business solicitations, brand awareness, and credibility building.
- Driving traffic through emails
- Fundamental concepts of email marketing
- Building email lists
- Email campaigns
- Getting email subscribers
- Marketing brands through email
- Advanced Email Marketing
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Advanced Email Marketing
- Write Better Subject Lines
- Develop Emails that Drive Results
- Optimize Your Email Content
- List Management Strategies
- Automating Your Emails
- Create Optimal Landing Pages
- Create an Email Campaign Checklist
- GDPR for Digital Marketers
This course is best suited for those who want to leverage email as a marketing tool, including business owners and entrepreneurs, internet marketers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, and marketing and business development professionals who want more traffic, sales, and conversions.
Pre-requisitesAlthough not required, it’s ideal if participants complete the Email Marketing Foundations course before opting for this course. Ultimately, participants will need a basic working knowledge of HTML, internet usage, and Microsoft Office for a successful learning experience.