This CAPM® training course covers fundamental project management concepts and processes needed to ace the CAPM certification exam. CAPM® certification validates the candidate’s knowledge and experience as well as their abilities to take on the critical responsibilities required by a project manager.
- 11 hours of high-quality elearning content
- 14 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Two CAPM® simulation exams
- Scenarios and case studies included
- Course completion certificate
- 23 PDUs offered
- Lesson 01 - Introduction
- Lesson 02 - Introduction to Project Management
- Lesson 03 - Project Environment
- Lesson 04 - Role of the Project Manager
- Lesson 05 - Project Integration Management
- Lesson 06 - Project Scope Management
- Lesson 07 - Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 08 - Project Cost Management
- Lesson 09 - Project Quality Management
- Lesson 10 - Project Resource Management
- Lesson 11 - Project Communications Management
- Lesson 12 - Project Risk Management
- Lesson 13 - Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 14 - Project Stakeholder Management
Professionals seeking to raise their skill sets to a new level in the growing project management field are ideal candidates for the CAPM online course. This certification is best suited for project associates or executives and any professional aspiring to start a career in project management.
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional project experience OR
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma or the global equivalent) along with 23 hours of formal project management training.