The CISSP certification training course covers industry best practices and prepares candidates for the CISSP certification exam held by (ISC)². Learn how to design, build, and maintain a secure business environment using globally approved information security standards.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Define the architecture, design, and management of the security of your organization
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam
- Perform risk analysis and prevent data loss
- Learn about security architecture, engineering, models, and cryptography
- Understand basic communications and network security, identity and access management, and security testing and operations
CISSP Training Key Features
- 67 hours of in-depth learning
- 5 simulation test papers to prepare you for CISSP certification
- Offers the requisite 30 CPEs for taking the CISSP examination
- Lesson 01 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 02 - Security and Risk Management
- Lesson 03 - Asset Security
- Lesson 04 - Security Engineering
- Lesson 05 - Communications and Network Security
- Lesson 06 - Identity and Access Management
- Lesson 07 - Security Assessment and Testing
- Lesson 08 - Security Operations
- Lesson 09 - Software Development Security
The CISSP certification is the most globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This CISSP training is best suited for those at the intermediate level of their career including; security consultants/managers, IT directors/managers, security auditors/architects, security system engineers, CIOs, and network architects.
Pre-requisitesTo obtain your CISSP certification, you must have a minimum of five years of full-time professional work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP – (ISC)² CBK 2018. A qualified individual with less than five years of experience will receive the (ISC)² associate title.