Introduction to Cyber Security
This introduction to Cybersecurity course for beginners provides an extensive overview of today’s cybersecurity landscape and equips candidates with the cybersecurity knowledge and tools to evaluate and manage security protocols in information processing systems.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand and become familiar with the cybersecurity field
- Develop and manage an information security program
- Know about cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and risks
- Perform business impact analysis, and carry out disaster recovery testing
- Gain knowledge on different types of security methods and network security controls
- Know more about security governance and risk management
- 4 hours of online self-paced learning
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- Industry-recognized course completion certificate
- Industry examples and case studies
The cybersecurity training for beginners is ideal for professionals in any organizational role who wish to learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity and pursue a career in this booming field. The cybersecurity course also caters to C-level executives and middle management professionals who want to gain awareness of (and address) cybersecurity risks.
There are no prerequisites to take this course. Anyone with an interest in the cybersecurity domain may take this course.