Puppet Training Course
This Puppet Training Course fosters proficiency in Puppet, a tool that enables the automation of IT infrastructure across the entire network. Learn to install Puppet, manage Puppet infrastructure, architect Puppet for scalability, redundancy, performance, and more.
- Puppet ecosystem and components
- Infrastructure configuration
- Puppet module management
- Puppet runs
- Git integration with Puppet
- Puppet troubleshooting
- Puppet reporting
- 3.5 hours of self-paced learning
- Overview of Puppet resources
- Modules, classes, and roles
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24/7 Support
This course is ideal for those who want to automate configuration instead of manually configuring servers. The course will help Linux system administrators gain an in-depth understanding of using Puppet to create solutions that scale.
Pre-requisitesA basic understanding of Linux administration is helpful for this course.